Time limit for the exam: 30 minutes
Read the instruction carefully before giving the test:
There are 30 Multiple choice questions in the exam.
- For each correct answer, you will be 1 mark and for every incorrect and unanswered question, you will get 0 marks.
- No negative marking is there in the whole exam.
- The skip button only skips the current question and not the whole test.
- You can skip one question at a time i.e., skipping more than 1 question is not allowed.
- You are allowed the give the exam only once.
- Every attempted question will be highlighted.
- Every un-attempted will not be highlighted.
- You can not submit the unanswered questions you can only skip that question.
- For the last Question:
- If you have attempted the question click SKIP after answering.
- Even if you have not answered the question still click SKIP to submit the test.