1. Articulate, understand, and draw the shape of a Gracey curette in cross section.
2. Identify an improperly sharpened Gracey curette
3. When assessing a Gracey curette be able to understand how it may have been improperly sharpened
4. Demonstrate and be competent at correcting an improperly sharpened Gracey curette
5. Articulate why it is important to use a sharp instrument
6. Articulate the cause and effect of using dull and improperly sharpened instruments
7. Demonstrate how to sharpen a Gracey curette to maintain its original design by using DH Cubed’s approach
8. Directly apply the principles learned in this module to real life work experiences.