How Back to Chiropractic Seminars saves up to 70 hours of work per month with Easy LMS
“Easy LMS was the only company I could find that would do all I needed. There were plenty of companies that could do little bits and pieces of it, but not all. Easy LMS has saved me probably 50 to 70 hours of work per month.”
Marcus Strutz, Owner and Instructor at Back to Chiropractic Seminars, USA
|Type of subscription||Corporate Owl Yearly|
|Key features||Exams and Certification|
Subtitles are available in 12 languages. To activate the subtitles, click on the Settings cog icon and select your preferred language in the Subtitles/CC menu.
Back to Chiropractic Seminars is located in California, USA, and provides training for chiropractors in the state of California, so they can be relicensed. Marcus has been lecturing for 25 years, and since 2010 he has been teaching online, with the help of video conferencing tools such as Zoom.
After the online course sessions, they also needed to test the knowledge of their practitioners. The first testing system they came up with was with Microsoft Word. People bought exams from them, which would be sent in a Word file that the participants would fill out and email back with the answers.
Marcus had to grade all the exams by hand and make the certificates manually, one by one! “If they passed, I had to copy and paste their name into a template certificate, and then make it a PDF and attach it to an email and send them that PDF and that would take me hours a day,” said Marcus.
As the company grew, they noticed they had to find another way to give the tests that would take up less time. “One day a doctor said 'there's got to be a better way' and I was like ok, we need something different, so I started looking around.” But there weren't many options that met his needs.
Marcus needed a system that would generate a specific certificate for each person that took each course. “Easy LMS was the only company I could find that would do all I needed. There were plenty of companies that could do little bits and pieces of it, but not all.”
Easy LMS has saved me probably 50 to 70 hours of work per month
Marcus was happy he didn't need to create certificates manually anymore. “Easy LMS has saved me probably 50 to 70 hours of work per month.” Also, he was happy that the certificates have a date stamp because that is required by the Chiropractic Board.
Previously, the doctors had to type their answers into a Word file, send it back, and then wait for the certificate to be created manually. Now, the certificate is generated in a few seconds and the doctors can download them right after passing an exam, while also receiving a copy in their email.
Even the non-tech people, it was pretty easy for them to use
“I would say 99.9% of the doctors loved it, and the other 0.1% loved it once they figured it out. Even the non-tech people, it was pretty easy for them to use. The amount of time it saves those doctors is incredible, and they are very happy with it, for sure.”
Beating the competition
“Some of my competitors in California ask me 'How are you doing that?' and I don't tell them,” laughed Marcus. “Some of my competitors are still having people mail stuff on a sheet of paper. And they would take days to get a response.”
So many companies think that there's only one way to do things, but what if there's another way?
But he's only joking. He said Easy LMS is great for anyone who needs to automate online certification, and he is trying to implement Easy LMS in a college in the San Francisco Bay Area, where he works as a professor. “I'm trying to get them to switch over. So many companies think that there's only one way to do things, but what if there's another way?”
Back to Chiropractic Seminars now gives over 1,000 tests a month, and they are happy that Easy LMS makes it possible.